Chevalier AOC Freight Express is pleased to become the Ordinary Member of the Hongkong Association of Freight Forwarding And Logistics Limited (HAFFA). We are looking forward to the support from HAFFA and will endeavor our contribution to the community.
The Association acts as an authoritative voice for the industry at international and government levels. HAFFA is responsible for setting industry standards and providing educational courses and business development programs which enhance the professional levels of freight forwarders and logistics service providers (LSPs) in Hong Kong.
COVID-19 pandemic widespread and it is now hard hitting the Latin America areas. Chevalier AOC Freight Express Holdings Limited sees a strong demand for medical supply to combat the pandemic at the area.
There is huge demand on product such as COVID-19 test kits from China to Latin America. Most of this product requires cold chain management.
There are challenges sending cold chain shipment from China to Latin America.
· Lack of direct service
· Reducing flight frequency at the pandemic period
· Lack of transit gateway cold chain management
· Cumbersome custom requirements
How Chevalier AOC Freight Express Holdings Limited overcome the above-mentioned obstacles:
· Partners with reputable carriers and provides cold chain management for the entire journey
· Transit point cold chain management
· Alternative packaging when airlines does not accept dry ice carriage
· Collaboration with local WCA Pharma partners for smooth custom process and local delivery
Our partner carriers include LATAM, Amerijet, IAG, Lufthansa and others. Our proven cold chain management track records for traffic from China to Latin America earns a reputation in market.